Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park
Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park was founded in 2002 to create a quality accredited preschool facility for children like no other. It was our family dream to build the best school to provide early education and care to Infants, Toddlers, Pre-Kindergarteners, Kinder Prep as well as school-agers in Afterschool and Summer Camp.
Our long-time dual national accreditations with NAEYC and NAC confirm the quality of our child-centered, play-based program. Today it remains a unique, independent, family-owned and operated preschool with the ability to create the best environment possible for each individual child.
Our Cedar Park location is a very special place that has benefits for children few other childcare facilities can match:
- Our large splash pad fascinates kids with its intriguing water table with water pumps, water gear wheels that the children can turn and constantly running water, dumping buckets and water cannons.
- Swim lessons in warm months are offered in our on-site pool for children 3 and older.
- Six different exciting, spacious, shady play areas are designed for specific age children.
- Delicious lunches and snacks are prepared by our on-site chef and include a variety of menu items with fresh fruits and whole-grain breads and pastas.
- Our music teacher brings her love of music and song to each of our preschool classes. These enrichment music classes include music and movement, piano, guitar and ukulele.
- Our immersion Spanish program gives each child two and older several hours of fun learning Spanish songs, customs and conversation.
- Our soccer field gives kids room to run and play
- Internet viewing of our classrooms through WatchMeGrow is available to parents at no extra cost.
- The activity room is available for special events, dance classes, gymnastics classes, karate or as a gym for bad weather days
- A storm-proof, reinforced, safe room is equipped with battery powered emergency lighting and hurricane-type shutters. This room was incorporated into the building to shelter everyone in the school in the event of inclement weather.
School-age children, including kindergarteners through 4th grade, are welcome to enjoy our after-school program. For convenience, Starting with fall 2021 we are picking up children at Cypress, Deer Creek, Naumann, Rutledge, Westside, Hill Country, Purple Sage, Anderson Mill, Spicewood, and Faubion . These children will spend the rest of the afternoon with planned homework time, snacks, outside play and fun with friends.
Awards for Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park:
- Nationally accredited by NAEYC since 2004
- Accredited since 2007 by NAC, the accrediting arm of the Association of Early Learning Leaders
- National Child Care Center of the Year in 2007 by the National Association of Child Care Professionals
- Recognized as TEA Pre-K Center of Excellence by Texas Education Agency in 2012
- Child Care Aware approved for military family subsidies
- Pioneer Texas School Ready