Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park was founded in 2002 to create a quality accredited preschool facility for children like no other. It was our family dream to build the best school to provide early education and care to infants, toddlers, pre-kindergarteners, as well as school-agers in afterschool programs and summer camp.
Our long-time dual national accreditations with NAEYC and NAC confirm the quality of our child-centered, play-based program. Today it remains a unique, independent, family-owned and operated preschool with the ability to create the best environment possible for each individual child.
Our Cedar Park location is a very special place that has benefits for children few other childcare facilities can match:
- Our large splash pad fascinates youngsters with its intriguing water table with water pumps, water gear wheels that the children can turn and constantly running water, dumping buckets and water cannons.
- Swim lessons in warm months are offered in our on-site pool by Safe Splash Swim School for children 3 and older.
- Six different exciting, spacious, shady play areas are designed for specific age children.
- Delicious lunches and snacks are prepared by our on-site chef and include a variety of menus with fresh fruits and whole-grain breads and pastas.
- Our soccer field gives youngsters room to run and play
- Internet viewing of our classrooms through WatchMeGrow is available to parents at no extra cost.
- Our music teacher brings her love of music and song to each of our preschool classes. enrichment music classes are offered that include music and movement, piano, guitar and ukulele
- The activity room is available for special events, dance classes, gymnastics classes, karate or as a gym for bad weather days
- A storm-proof, reinforced, safe room is equipped with battery powered emergency lighting and hurricane-type shutters. This room was incorporated into the building to shelter everyone in the school in the event of inclement weather.
- An immersion Spanish program gives each child ages two and older several hours of fun learning Spanish songs, customs and conversation.
School-age children enjoy our after-school program. For the fall 2017 we are picking up children at Cypress, Deer Creek, Naumann, Rutledge, Reed, Westside, Hope, Hill Country, Purple Sage, and Anderson Mill. These children will spend the rest of the afternoon with planned homework time, snacks, outside play and fun with friends.
Our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) summer camp program for school-age kids offers weekly sessions and field trips to exciting places. Each week is filled with fun experiments, cooking, and building. Click here to access details and registration materials for summer camp.
Awards for Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park include:
- Nationally accredited by NAEYC since 2004
- Accredited since 2007 by NAC, the accrediting arm of the Association of Early Learning Leaders
- National Child Care Center of the Year in 2007 by the National Association of Child Care Professionals
- Recognized as TEA Pre-K Center of Excellence by Texas Education Agency in 2012
- Child Care Aware approved for military family subsidies
- Pioneer Texas School Ready
Cedar Park Forms
Registration & Re-Enrollment Form
Bluebonnet School Health Policy
Bluebonnet Preschool Health Form
Bluebonnet School-Age Health Form